Friday, September 30, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
So Zap2it's carina mackenzie managed to get some scoop on the developing relationship between Damon and Elena in season 3 from julie plec and here is what julie had to say:
1. We'll finally learn why Klaus chose Stefan. There's a very specific reason why Stefan is currently Klaus's co-pilot, and when we flash back to the 1920s, we'll learn what it is about Stefan that appeals so much to Klaus's inner sociopath. We hope Paul Wesley sent the TVD writers flowers for giving him such dirty, delicious material to work with in this episode.
2. Damon and Elena, in bed together. Hold your horny little horses: All clothes are on. But it does happen, however briefly. (There's plenty of time for you to screen-grab it and plaster song lyrics on it and pass it all around Tumblr, kids.) Damon also has some of his best lines ever in this episode, and we see some great interaction between him and Klaus.
3. Some new faces... and some old ones. We'll see a couple characters who have been MIA from Season 3, but more importantly, we'll meet some very important new characters who will have a pivotal role in Klaus and Stefan's mission moving forward. One of those characters, as has already been revealed, is Rebekah -- and we can't wait until you all see the chemistry she has with Stefan. The words "burning hot" come to mind.
4. Jewelry is never just jewelry on this show. There are magic rings, magic bracelets... we're starting to believe Matt's watch turns humans into unicorns if you wind it right. The vervain necklace that means so much to Elena turns out to be far more important than we realized. In Mystic Falls, when your boyfriend gives you a present, you should probably just assume it's full of secrets.
5. Caroline will break your heart... in a good way. Candice Accola's work in this episode is her best ever -- yes, best ever. At The CW offices today, we heard plenty of sniffles around the room during more than one of her scenes. As revealed in the teaser trailer, Caroline's father is going try to "fix" -- not kill -- her. We won't give away whether or not he succeeds, but we can say that his actions are incredibly painful to watch. We're still a little hurty in the heart area. (And yes... Tyler remains adorable.)
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
So it has been revealed that the vampire diaries season 3 will begin on ITV 2 in the UK on tuesday 11th october. I myself live in the UK but have been watching it online since it returned to US TV however all us UK fans do need to tune in to make sure we maintain the excellent ratings that makes this one of ITV 2's best shows.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Buckle your seat belts, ya’ll; we’re going back in time this week on The Vampire Diaries! Flashbacks are a TVD staple, butNina Dobrev (Elena) tells Entertainment Weekly Season 3, Episode 3, “The End of the Affair” — which is loaded with scenes transporting us back to 1920s Chicago — is “almost like a movie.”
“We’re introduced to a couple of new characters and there are huge surprises and a cliffhanger of sorts,” she says. “You learn a lot of information and is very visually stimulating. I think people are going to go crazy for this one.”
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Friday, September 23, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Is Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) coming home for the holidays? According to Zap2It, Ripper Stefan will show his fangs in Mystic Falls sometime before Thanksgiving.
While we don’t know the exact episode when our new baddie will return, we do know that it’s not exactly a happy homecoming — at least not for everybody. If you thought Stefan’s whole Andie Starr bit was horrifying — he compelled her off a rafter to fall to her death — but evidently Stefan’s next visit to MF will be much, much worse for several characters near and dear to us.
We’ve wondered before if Stefan could redeem himself post-Ripper binge, and killing scores of innocent strangers is bad enough. But what if he tore apart Bonnie (Kat Graham), Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), or Alaric (Matt Davis)? Could Elena forgive him?
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
ChicaNikkil49: I’m like a vampire without blood when I’m not getting any Katherine Pierce scoop from TVD. Can you help me, please?
Kevin Williamson tells us, “Katherine (Nina Dobrev) doesn’t pop up right away. She hauled ass.” However, Katherine won’t stay gone for long. “Katherine is too delicious to go too long without seeing.” So what can we expect from our resident evil vampy vampire who only loves herself? Let’s just say that when one of the brothers is away, Katherine will play. We know, can we vague that up for ya? But you’ll take what we give you and you’ll like it! (Or just send us angry tweets. Whichever you prefer.)
Sunchick116: Any good Stefan/Elena info at all? Or should we just prepare to cry ourselves to sleep the whole season?
Apologies to your tear ducts, but like we said last week Stefan (Paul Wesley) is gone for the first half or so of the season, so we don’t think that bodes well for The Vampire Diaries’ longstanding couple. As for the show’s not-really-a-couple-but-basically-a-couple, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena, I’m hearing he’s going to be giving her the Big U soon. The Big U being an ultimatum, obviously.
Source E! online,
Monday, September 19, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
So the insider has been running a vote to see which dress worn to the emmys was the best its started out with 60 ladies and is now down to the final two its between our lovely, stunning and gorgeous Nina Dobrev in her 2010 zuhair murad number and katherine heigal in her 2006 escada gown. head over to theinsider.com to vote for Nina.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
So if you wasn't sure whether or not to watch the emmys this year we do have one reason to and that is that our lovely Ian Somerhalder will be presenting an award at the annual awards ceremony. After Nina's Glee style involvement last year it will be hard for Ian to follow suit so we wonder what his presenting will involve and whether he will have a similar input as nina. Also it is pretty sure to assume that Nina may be on Ians arm at the show looking as gorgeous as ever and if she does attend will this years dress top last years stunning dress ? its just a shame that TVD has been left of the nomination list again this year but i guess there is always next year.
So Kristin at E! has shared some scoop on Delena and wayward Stefan in season 3 she said "They are totally hooking up! But the bad news is i'm a very bad person for leading you on because they are hooking up in a strictly detective like fashion to find stefan." but she does offer hope and goes on to say "From what i hear, the dealio is that there won't be any hot and heavy romance stuff in the first half of the season. But, guess what it doesn't look like Stefan even wants to be found, and that may change things. I hear Stefan will be gone for the first half of the season...ish" so basically Kristin is saying that for the first half of the season Damon and Elena are gonna purely be working together to find Stefan, it sounds like elena is still very much hooked on Stefan and holding out hope for him, but when she sees how he has changed and finds out that he may not want to be found will she run into Damon's arms ? i guess we will just have to watch and find out.