Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nina wins The insiders "Best Emmy Dress of the Millennium"


Nina has done it she has come out on top of the vote for the "Best emmy dress of the millennium" in her 2010 Zuhair murad dress, beating 59 other dresses. She certainly did look stunning and she was very excited to win this accolade. She told the insider "This is so cool, I loved that dress, just felt so great in it. The dress hugged me in every right way, in every right place. And that’s the thing – as long as you feel great in something, you’ll come off confident." She went on to say "There’s actually a really funny crazy story about that dress," Nina says. "I found out I was going to The Emmys very last minute and it’s a big deal for me. The whole thing was magical and mystical. I was so excited … and nervous. Anyone who says those big red carpets are not nerve-wracking is lying through their teeth."
"I had two dress options – the Murad and one that was more tame and sweet. Because I wasn’t presenting or nominated, I planned to go tame. Up until the last second I was looking at both dresses on the hanger, while in full hair and makeup and didn’t know what to wear. So I put on the sweet, tame one. But I got halfway to the elevator and had a moment."
"I thought, 'No! I’m going back' and I ran back to the room, put on the Zuhair Murad dress and there you have it!"
So i bet Nina is happy she went with the murad dress now. Lets stay tuned now to see if she attends this years emmys on the arm of her man and what stunning dress she will rock this time.

No comments: