Sunday, February 20, 2011

10 best quotes from S2E15 "the dinner party"

1. Damon: So let me guess. In addition to the moonstone, the doppelganger, the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe you need to find this witch burial ground.
Elijah: Because I feel that we’ve grown so close, Damon, I’ll tell you “Yes.”

2. Damon (to Alaric): There’s no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed awesome ones

3. Stefan: Elena, you’ve agreed to sacrifice yourself to Klaus. To say that we have a difference of opinion is the understatement of the century.
Elena: You would know.

4. Jeremy: It’s not like a date-date. It’s more of a hey-I-kissed-you-and-I thought-you-liked-it hang thing.
Bonnie: Jeremy I need to make sure Elena’s cool with us before anything else happens.
Jeremy: I didn’t realize my sister had approval over my whole life.

5. Alaric: You said there wasn’t going to be any violence
Damon: Says the guy who did all the killing.

6. Damon (to Katherine): Wow, that blood did the trick. You’re almost pretty again.

7. Damon: Did John tell you he was Elena’s Uncle slash father?
Elijah: Yes, I’m well aware of that.
Damon: But, of course, she hates him. So there’s absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list.

8. Elijah (to Alaric): You don’t have to be jealous. I rarely pursue younger women.

9. Lexi (to Stefan): I’d say it wasn’t necessary to take me in. But you did try to eat me. And, well, with dawn coming: Beggars can’t be choosers.

10. Damon (to Elena): Little tip. Don’t pull the dagger out.

No comments: